Compact 71 Keys Layout
The mechanical keyboard is in 60% compact design, a perfect size, to provide more space to your desktop and mouse movement. Attaching with detachable USB-C cable that make it convenient to carry. It's good for home and office use.
Though this gaming keyboard is in small layout and tenkeyless, but it maintains the most functions of full-key keyboard: The " brower, email, computer, calculator" keys, multi-media keys, direction keys, delete key. Great for gaming and daily use.
Blue Switch Mechanical Keyboard
With all-metal panel and floating keys design, the keys of the tkl keyboard trigger sensitively and response fastly. All 71 keys have individual switches with full n-key rollover and anti-ghosting. Providing great durability and stable performance.
Rainbow Backlit Keyboard
This computer keyboard is with default 17 kinds of backlight mode(FN+] to change modes), creating a super cool game atmosphere. Double-shot keycaps with clear bright backlight (brightness adjustable), easy to find the correct letter key even in dark.
This wired 60 percent keyboard is plug&play, no need driver. Compatibility with Windows 2000/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/MAC/Linux for gaming personal computer.
1. Colourful & changeable lighting with 17 different backlit modes ( Fn + ] ).
2. 11 multimedia shortcut key combinations ( Fn + Q/W/E/R/T/Y/U/I/O/P/[ ).
3. Keeping the derection keys and deleted keys, great for typing and playing games.
4. User-friendly design, no driver needed, plug and play.
- Backlit Type: LED
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Dimensions: 33.1*10.2*3.63 cm
- Interface Type: Wired TYPE-C
- Key Life: 50,000,000 tImes
- Keyboard Type: Mechanical
- Material: Aluminium + ABS
- Operating Current: ≤200mA
- Operating Voltage: 5V+/-0.5V
- Weight: 0.65 kg
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
For the money you can't go wrong with this keyboard. This is my first mechanical keyboard and I'm very happy with it. I would love to try some of their other models with different switches but I really like the blue ones so far that are installed on this one.
I agree with Chibu they should take the price down!!
Take down the price to like $40 a lot more people will get it like me, just saying cause there are no reviews in this keyboard.