- Solid Rainbow Mode / Marquee Mode: Solid Rainbow Mode is the default mode of the keyboard in which different zones of the keyboard show different colors. Press FN + Up/Down button to adjust brightness. In Solid Rainbow Mode, press the light button to activate Marquee mode, where light colors will be switch from left to right / from right to left. Press FN + Left/Right button to control the direction.
- Breathing Rainbow Mode: The colors are the same as Solid Rainbow Mode, except they turn on and off constantly, as if the keyboard was breathing. Press FN+UP/Down to control the speed.
- Lasting Single Color Mode: There will be only one color for the whole keyboard. Press FN + Up/Down button to adjust brightness.
- Breathing Single Color Mode: The lights in this mode will turn on and off constantly, just like Breathing Rainbow Mode.
- 7-color Breathing Backlit Mode: Similar to Breathing Single Color Mode, but each time it breaths the color of the lights will change.
- On-Click Zone Lighting Mode: Backlights are off in default, but if you press a button in a zone, the lighting of the zone will be turn on, and if you press a button in this zone again, the lighting will be changed to a different color.
And if you need to turn off backlights, simply switch to Solid Rainbow Mode or Lasting Single Color Mode, and then reduce the brightness until the lights are off.
To learn more about changing backlight colors of HV-KB366L keyboard, please read this tutorial
- 438.2mm x 133.7mm x 38.2 mm
- Cord Length: 1.8 m/70.87 inches
- Power Supply Voltage: +5V+/ -0.5V
- Power Consumption: 300mA MAX
- Standard Keys: 104 • Key Switch: Blue switch
- Operating Force: 80g
- Travel(Total): 4.0mm
- Net Weight: 1296g
- Working Current: 100mA
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Service Life ＞50 million key operations
- Compatibility: Win 10/Win 8/Win 7/Linux/Vista/Mac/IBM PC
- Win key deactivation: Fn + Win key