This product is no longer available on HAVIT Online. Please refer to below for alternatives
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.
- Plug & Play, no driver needed
- Wide Compatibility MIDI Interface
- Fast and stable MIDI data transmission
- LED Indicator shows different status
This product is no longer available on HAVIT Online.
Plug and Play MIDI Cable
Connect keyboard, MIDI keyboard, synthesizer and other devices transmit MIDI signals to Computer. No driver required, easy to set up.
Wide Compatibility MIDI Interface
Compatible with most apps of Windows XP / Vista / 7/10 / Mac OS / Andriod 6.0 + / iOS system and most musical instruments such as Yamaha, Casio Keyboard and so on.
Fast and stable MIDI data transmission
High-performance FTP processing chip, anti-interference to ensure the input signal is stable without delay. High-fidelity audio transmission, data loss rate is 0.01%
Adopt aluminum alloy shell, advanced durable materials and multiple layers of high-quality wire protection to ensure that the USB midi cable is not easy to damage.
LED Indicator for MIDI Cable
The different colors of light indicators for the MIDI converter shows different status. Blue is normal connection, green is data input, and red is data output.
How to USE
1.Plug the MIDI cable "OUT" into "In" on keyboard & devices
Plug the MIDI cable "IN" into "OUT" on keyboard & devices
2. Plug the USB into the laptop / PC / Mac, the LED indicator will show that the power is turned on.
3. Open the music software program.
4. Set the MIDI IN / OUT device of the music software program to USB-Audio-Device.
5. The USB MIDI interface can now be used.
7. Warm Tips:
If your Mac's USB port is USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), please use the manufacturer ’s original genuine USB-C to USB adapter, otherwise the MIDI interface may not work.
- Abre en una nueva ventana.