Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.
Build-in Gaote / Outemu Blue mechanical key switches, Feel the Difference
Built with the all-new blue mechanical switches, help you take your game to the next level with more speed and precision. Provide a combination of great gaming performance with tactile feedback and an audible click for typing.
Full Anti-ghosting, Designed for Performance Gaming
Full key anti-ghosting mechanism for perfect signal quality, press FN + Pause to switch between 6-key-rollover and N-key-rollover (Mac OS support 6-key rollover only).
Backlit Brightness Adjustment
Only Blue LED Light, not Programmable; Default to be medium brightness, press FN + Esc to adjust 3 levels of brightness/ switch into breathing backlit mode
FN + F1-F12, convenient function keys; Aluminum top housing with sanded finish, metal base
Gold plated USB interface guarantees efficient and stable data transmission
Aluminum top housing with sanded finish
1. Mechanical keyboards take a bit more power than the traditional keyboards, it would be better for them to work with desktop since some older USB 2.0 laptops may not be able to provide enough output. Similarly, it may work better with USB ports locating at the back of the computer case than those in the front.
2. The HV-KB376L mechanical keyboard comes with blue backlit only that it can’t switch to other color, and default to be medium brightness that can be adjusted by pressing Fn + Esc.
Full 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
How to Use
Fn + F1: Music Player
Fn + F2: Play/Pause
Fn + F3: Previouse Song
Fn + F4: Next Song
Fn + F5: Stop
Fn +F6: Volume -
Fn + F7: Volume +
Fn + F8: Mute
Fn+F9: Open the website
Fn + F10: Open the Mailbox
Fn + F11: Key Lock
Fn + F12: Win key lock
Fn + Esc: Backlit control (Low brightness level/Medium brightness level/High brightness level/Breathing backlit mode/Turn off mode, default to be medium brightness level)
Fn + W: Exchange A,S,D,W with arrow keys
Fn + Pause: Switch between 6-key rollover and N-key rollover
Fn + 1: Delay 20ms
Fn + 2: Delay 40ms
Fn + 3: Delay 60ms
Fn + 4: Delay 80ms
Connecting with Your Computer
1. Turn your computer on.
2. Insert the USB interface of HV-KB376L mechanical keyboard into a USB port of your computer (better choose the USB port locating on the back of the chassis instead of those on the front)
3. Wait 1 minute, and your keyboard will automatically read by your computer with no extra driver needed.
6-Key-Rollover Mode/N-Key-Rollover Mode
Press FN + Pause to switch between 6-key-rollover and N-key-rollover.(Mac OS can only support 6-key-rollover.)
Mode switch: Press Fn + Esc to switch backlit settings: Low brightness level—> Medium brightness level—>High brightness level—>Breathing backlit mode—>Turn off mode
- Insert the USB cable into another USB port of the computer.
- If you were using a USB hub, try connecting the keyboard directly with your computer.
- Mechanical keyboard may require more power to run, it would be better to plug it into USB ports locating on the back of the chassis instead of those on the front
- Check USB hub for foreign objects or dust
- Unplug and reinsert the USB connector
- Make sure that the function shortcuts are mapped correctly in your operating system’s control panel.
- Restart the computer.
This product is no longer available in HAVIT Online
This keyboard is the best mechanical keyboard I have ever owned. too bad Havit no longer manufactures this model. I'd buy another just to have.
I ordered mine from Amazon and have owned it for about 4+ years.
I can't find this model anymore... it is by far, the best typing keyboard I have ever owned. I've had mine for a couple years now and would love to get a couple more of this exact model.