[Tutorial] How to Change Backlit Colors on HV-KB366L Mechanical Keyboard
As one of Magic Eagle Gaming series, the HV-KB366L Mechanical Keyboard not only provides satisfying typing and gaming experience, but also provides dazzling backlit modes to match your environment setting. As it provides powerful backlit settings, some people may find it difficult to adjust the backlit mode to the one they need, so today we made this tutorial to show you how to switch to a stunning backlit mode.
Basic OperationsThere are 6 backlit modes you can switch between, and some modes contain sub-modes that provide more lighting patterns of current modes (will be specified in the next part). To switch between modes and sub-modes, please follow the instructions below:
- Switch modes: Press Fn + Backlit (the lightbulb) key to switch backlit mode.
- Switch between sub-modes: Press the Backlit key to switch between sub-modes (if applicable)
Details about each backlit modesWhen switching between modes, the modes sequence will be as follow: Solid rainbow mode -> Breathing rainbow mode -> Single color mode -> Breathing single color -> 7-color breathing mode-> On-click zone lighting mode
- Solid rainbow mode Solid rainbow mode is the first mode you will see. In this mode each zone of the keyboard will show a different color, making the keyboard looks like rainbow. In the solid rainbow mode the color will stay still. Solid rainbow mode of hv-kb366l mechanical keyboard[/caption] Sub-mode: Marquee Mode In the Solid rainbow mode, press the backlit key once to activate Marquee mode, press again to switch back to Solid rainbow mode. In Marquee mode the color will move from one direction to another. Press Fn + Left/Right to control the moving direction.
- Breathing rainbow mode Although the keyboard still shows a rainbow color scheme in Breathing rainbow mode just like the Solid rainbow mode, the light of the keyboard will turn on and off regularly as if the keyboard is “breathing”. You can adjust the breathing rate by pressing Fn + Up/Down Sub-mode: None
- Single color mode Just like its name, in Single color mode the keyboard will only show one of seven colors. You can switch between colors by switching sub-modes. You can also increase or decrease brightness by pressing Fn + Up/Down Sub-mode: 7 single colors By pressing Backlit key in Single color mode, you can switch between 7 different colors.
Breathing single color Similar to Breathing rainbow mode, the Breathing single color mode will also turn on/off regularly, but this time it only shows one color. You can also adjust the breathing rate by pressing Fn + Up/Down Sub-mode: 7 single colors (breathing) By pressing Backlit key in Breathing single color mode, you can switch between 7 different colors.
Sub-mode of Single color mode of HV-KB366L Mechanical Keyboard[/caption]
- 7-color breathing mode In this mode, the keyboard will not only be breathing, but also switch to different color each time it breaths. Like other breathing modes, you can adjust the breathing rate by pressing Fn + Up/Down Sub-mode: None
- On-Click zone lighting mode In this mode, the keyboard will be turned off by default, but when you press any key, the zone where the key located will be lit up, and if you press any key in the same zone again, the zone will switch to another color.Sub-mode: None