- Add Bluetooth to Your Windows computer
- Transfer files via Bluetooth
- Pair to Bluetooth devices like Bluetooth mice and keyboards
- Up to 3mbps of file transferring speed
HAVIT HV-888 Bluetooth Adapter / Dongle for Windows Computer
Choose Your Currency
Free Shipping & Quantity Discounts Learn More
This product is no longer available on HAVIT Online
Add Bluetooth to Your Computer
Add Bluetooth to your Windows and open the door to cordless convenience with Bluetooth
headsets, headphones and speakers, along with Bluetooth mice, keyboards, and other devices.
*Windows 98/98se Windows 7 /Windows 8/Windows 10, Me/2000 /XP
*Bluetooth-enabled devices like like smart phones,keyboards, mouse, headset, LAN
*Not compatible with Mac system and Linux computers
*Ultra-compact, easy carrying and space saving.
*Experience stereo audio with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support.
*USB Bluetooth adapter Low Energy (BLE) protocol support.
*Offers high speed up to 3mbps wireless transmitter enables long range connectivity up to 10m.
*Networks a Windows computer to Bluetooth devices such as keyboards, headsets, and mobile devices.
* HV-888 Bluetooth USB Dongle
|Dimensions||2.2 x 1.6 x 0.6 cm|
Unfortunately this product is not the dongle of our wireless mouse. Each of the dongle of our wireless mouse is uniquely paired with the mouse, so if you lost the dongle, please try to find it. If you can’t find the dongle, please contact us.
This adapter is for transmitting digital files and data instead of audio. If you need a adapter that transmit audio, please check out our HV-BT018 Bluetooth Transmitter & Receiver.
Please try the following methods to solve your problem:
1. If you are using USB devices (keyboard or mouse, for example) on your desktop PC, please plug in the device with the USB ports on the back of the PC, instead with the front ones.
2. Please use the device on a different computer to see if the problem happens on different computers as well. If the problem is solved on the other computer, then the problem has to do with your original computer itself.
3. If none of these method works, please contact us.