- Update: Now has 5 RGB LED modes
- AVAGO A3050 Chipset
- Up to 4000 DPI
- Braided cable and gold plated plug
- Plug and Play
HAVIT HV-MS761 6-Button Gaming Mouse with Avago A3050 Chipset, Up to 4000 DPI, RGB
Out of stock
Choose Your Currency
|Options||Apply to||Shipping Time*||Cost|
|Free Domestic Shipping||US, UK, Canada, Russia, Australia||4-7 Business Days (US, UK, Canada, Australia)|
4-10 Business Days (Russia)
|Domestic Express Shipping||US, UK, Canada, Australia|
& EU Countries (excl. Croatia)
|2-3 Business Days (US, UK, Canada, Australia)|
4-7 Business Days(EU Countries excl. Croatia)
|Free International Shipping||All shipping countries & area excl. Canada**||4-7 Business Days (Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan) |
7-15 Business Days (US, UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany, Spain)
15-39 Business Days (Other Countries)
|International Express Shipping||All shipping countries & area***||4-15 Business Days||Varies|
*Shipping time stated is estimation, and is not guaranteed
**Not available for oversized products (e.g. HV-KB558CM)
***Not available for products that contain batteries (e.g. G1 Series, HV-BT018), except for shipping to the US, UK, Canada, EU and Australia
Shipping Countries & Area:
We currently ship to Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, Russia, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States, and other 153 countries and areas. For full shipping region list, please visit this page
Buying any 2 or more items will enjoy quantity discount. If you are ordering 20 or more pcs, please contact us to get a better price.
Quantity 2 3 4 5+ 20+ Discount Per Item (USD) 2 2.5 2.6 3.6 Total Discount (USD) 4 7.5 10.4 18+ contact us
|Discount Per Item (USD)||2||2.5||2.6||3.6|
|Total Discount (USD)||4||7.5||10.4||18+||contact us|
Free Shipping & Quantity Discounts Learn More
This Product Is No Longer Available on HAVIT Online
HAVIT HV-MS761 6-Button Gaming Mouse is a gaming mouse that powered by AVAGO A3050 sensor, providing precise targeting and rapid responsiveness.
- Updated: 5 RGB Multi-Colour Backlit Modes: Flowing Rainbow Mode + Seven Colors Static Mode + Red Light Breathing Mode + Seven Colors Dynamic Mode + Neon Light Mode. (Press “Backward+Scroll Wheel” to turn off the light in Red Light Breathing & Neon Light Mode)
- Powered by AVAGO A3050 sensor, improves your movement accuracy and response speed.
- Enjoy different movement speed with 6 DPI levels that are up to 4000 DPI
- Each DPI level has its special LED color
- Reliable connection with braided cable and gold plated plug
- Plug and Play gaming mouse, no software required
- Better sensor (AVAGO A3050) than similar mice on the market
- Amazing RGB LED colors
- Ergonomic curve that fits your palm
- Though comes with a long cable (1.8m/70.37 inch), the HAVIT HV-MS761 6-Button Gaming Mouse ensure stable connection with the ferrite beads, braded cable and gold plated plug.
- Size: 127.58mm(4.98 inches)*67.67mm(2.64 inches)*41.04mm(1.6 inches)
- Number of Keys: 6
- Resolution: 500-1000-1500-2000-3000-4000
- Acceleration: 20G
- Refresh Rate: 3000FPS
- Interface Type: USB
- Voltage: 5.0V +-5%
- Current: 100 mA (max)
- Cable Length: 1.8m / 70.37 inches
- System requirement: Windows:2000/ME/XP/Vista/7/8/10/MAC/Linux
|Dimensions||12.8 x 4.1 x 6.8 cm|
100 mA (max)
|Number of Buttons|
1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 500
Linux, macOS, Windows
To change DPI, simply press the DPI button (the one next to the middle mouse wheel).
Please try the following methods to solve your problem:
1. If you are using USB devices (keyboard or mouse, for example) on your desktop PC, please plug in the device with the USB ports on the back of the PC, instead with the front ones.
2. Please use the device on a different computer to see if the problem happens on different computers as well. If the problem is solved on the other computer, then the problem has to do with your original computer itself.
3. If none of these method works, please contact us.
This product is not programmable, however, there might be third party software that can program Plug & Play product like this one, so please search for these software on Google.
This product is Plug & Play, it means once you plug in the product, it will be installed on your computer automatically, so you don’t need a driver for this product.
If for some reason the product was not installed properly the first time you plug in the device, please follow this guide to update or reinstall the driver (This guide is for Windows 10, but it applies to other Windows systems too): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ad5a063e-5f57-c715-2566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10