- Ergonomic design
- Detachable palm rest
- RGB backlit
- Up to 4000 DPI
New Shape for Ergonomic Comfort
Tired of using traditional mouse? The scientific right-handed and side-pressing buttons design of HV-MS764 Wired Ergonomic Vertical Mouse help to get rid of the pressure and pain caused by the mouse on the wrist.
Amazing RGB Rainbow Lighting
Colourful and soft breathing RGB backlit (not customizable) makes it unique, which can be turned off easily.
The DPI setting of HV-MS764 Wired Ergonomic Vertical Mouse can be flexibily switched from 800-4000 dpi during operation. (DPI switch is at the bottom of the mouse)
Removable Wrist Rest
The palm rest is anti-skid and anti-sweat with smooth rubber grips. Perfectly suitable for long periods of use on PC/ laptop at home or in office.
- Interface Type: USB Wired
- Key Numbers: 6 keys
- Key Life: 3,000,000 times
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Cable Length: 1.6m
- Size: 148.85*94.82*98.93 mm
- Net Weight: 220g
- Resolution: 800-1200(Default)-1600-2400-4000DPI
- Operating Current: ≥ 70mA (lights-off), ≤165 mA (brightest backlight)
- 1x Wired Mouse
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Happy Card
|Dimensions||14.9 x 9.9 x 9.5 cm|
≤ 70mA (No backlight), ≤ 165 mA (brightest backlight)
|Number of Buttons|
1200, 1600, 2400, 4000, 800
Linux, macOS, Windows
Please try the following methods to solve your problem:
1. If you are using USB devices (keyboard or mouse, for example) on your desktop PC, please plug in the device with the USB ports on the back of the PC, instead with the front ones.
2. Please use the device on a different computer to see if the problem happens on different computers as well. If the problem is solved on the other computer, then the problem has to do with your original computer itself.
3. If none of these method works, please contact us.
This product is not programmable, however, there might be third party software that can program Plug & Play product like this one, so please search for these software on Google.
This product is Plug & Play, it means once you plug in the product, it will be installed on your computer automatically, so you don’t need a driver for this product.
If for some reason the product was not installed properly the first time you plug in the device, please follow this guide to update or reinstall the driver (This guide is for Windows 10, but it applies to other Windows systems too): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ad5a063e-5f57-c715-2566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10