- 7 Programmable Buttons with Macro Setting
- 12 Presetting RGB Backlit Modes
- AVAGO A3050 Chipset
- Up to 4000 DPI
HAVIT HV-MS794 Programmable Gaming Mouse with 4000DPI & RGB Backlit
From: USD 17.99
Choose Your Currency
Free Shipping & Quantity Discounts Learn More
7 Programmable Buttons with Macro Setting
HAVIT HV-MS794 Programmable Gaming Mouse provides macro setting via the driver, you can set the buttons to perform particular actions in your games as your want.
12 Presetting RGB Backlit Modes
The light of the mouse edge (NOT for scroll wheel & logo) supports 12 kinds of RGB Backlit Modes , including multi-color light flow/monochrome always-on/breathing/chasing/neon/multi-color always-on/flashing/lighten/monochrome light flow/colorful wave/one-way chasing/turn off light mode. Press “Forward Button + Scroll Wheel” to adjust
Professional Gaming Chip
HAVIT HV-MS794 Programmable Gaming Mouse adopts high quality AVAGO A3050 professional games chip, ensure quickly switch for different games.
6 Levels of DPI Adjustbale
Each of the 6 DPI levels (500-1000-1500-2000-3000-4000DPI) comes with a default color Red/Blue/Green/Purple/Yellow/Cyan, showed with scroll wheel & brand logo, and supports customized via drive, provides perfect range of sensitivity and smooth cursor control
Comfortable for long time using & playing, prevent sweat technology, built with anti-slip scroll wheel
Supports Windows 2000/ME/XP/7/8/10/Vista system for programmable using, Mac/Linux for usual using (NOTE: the programmable function Not support for Mac & Linux)
- Size: 130.4*71.6*41.6MM
- Key Number: 7
- Chip: A3050
- Resolution: 500-1000-1500-2000-3000-4000DPI
- Interface Type: USB
- Voltage: 5V±10%
- Current: 80mA（MAX）
- Cable length: 1.8m
|Dimensions||13 x 7.6 x 4.2 cm|
|Number of Buttons|
1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 500
Linux (Programming not supported), Mac (Programming not supported), Windows
While this product does not require a driver to run, it is recommended to install the driver to get extra features. You can either install the driver with the provided CD, or download it from http://www.havit.hk/downloads/
To change DPI, simply press the DPI button (the one next to the middle mouse wheel).
Please try the following methods to solve your problem:
1. If you are using USB devices (keyboard or mouse, for example) on your desktop PC, please plug in the device with the USB ports on the back of the PC, instead with the front ones.
2. Please use the device on a different computer to see if the problem happens on different computers as well. If the problem is solved on the other computer, then the problem has to do with your original computer itself.
3. If none of these method works, please contact us.