RGB backlights on keyboards allow you see the characters on the keyboard clearly in darkness while making keyboards look fancier. And Havit Lammergeier HV-KB346L Gaming Keyboard is not just a RGB LED backlight keyboard; it is also a “PROGRAMMABLE” RGB LED backlight keyboard, meaning the backlight of the keyboard can be programmed. And since you can define the Red, Green and Blue of the lights, it means there are nearly unlimited amount of color options you can choose from. Today let’s find out how to make a beautiful backlight setting of your own.
1. Install the driver, and then restart the computer.
2. Double click the eagle icon on the task bar to open the “Gaming Keyboard Option” window
3. Click the game mode you wish to edit (default game mode is Game Mode 1, which is bound to M1 key, and game mode 2 is M2 key) or choose the gaming profile that binds to the current game mode (default gaming profile is profile 1 or 2, depends on the game mode you choose)
4. Click “Choose Color” on the top left
5. Set the color sequence of each region of the keyboard. Click “OK” when you finish.
6. To switch on or change color of a region, press FN + F9 / F10 / F11 / F12 on the keyboard depending on which region you are going to make the change. To switch to the color sequence of another game mode, press M1 or M2 on the keyboard.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]