While it is cool to have a programmable mouse, it may take some effort to program it and utilize its full potential. So we made this tutorial to show you some examples of programming your HV-MS732 gaming mouse, so that you can make your own setting based on them. You’ll find it is worthy to invest your effort on programming the mouse.
Before we start programming, please download and install the driver from our Download Center if you haven’t done that yet.
Copy & Paste
You can do Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V or other basic keyboard command with your mouse buttons. Here’re the steps:
- In the General tab, choose any of the buttons, which are represented by number 1 to 8.
- In the menu, choose “Basic”
- Choose any command you would like to perform. In this case, we choose “Copy”
- Choose another button, and in the “Basic” menu, choose “Paste”
- Click “OK” or “Apply” button