- Gaote / Outemu Blue mechanical key switches
- N Key Rollover
- Adjustable multiple RGB backlit modes
- Multimedia keys
- Aluminum Alloy cover
HAVIT HV-KB378L RGB Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switches, NKRO
Choose Your Currency
Free Shipping & Quantity Discounts Learn More
Build-in Gaote / Outemu Blue mechanical key switches, Feel the Difference
Built with the all-new blue mechanical switches, the HAVIT HV-KB378L RGB Mechanical Keyboard helps you take your game to the next level with more speed and precision. Provide a combination of great gaming performance with tactile feedback and an audible click for typing.
Full Anti-ghosting, Designed for Performance Gaming
Full key anti-ghosting mechanism for all systems, perfect signal quality no matter how fast you play
Adjustable multiple RGB backlit modes
Press Fn + INS 1, HOME 2, PGUP 3, DEL 4, END 5 and PGDN to change backlit modes, including unique rainbow color arrow flow mode and key-by key color customization
5 levels of brightness and color changing speed
Indicator: the LEDs of the number lock, scroll, and Capital lock will flash for 5 times
Easy-to-reach multimedia keys
The HAVIT HV-KB378L RGB Mechanical Keyboard provides Windows Key lock for gaming, multimedia controls for entertainment, email and calculator
(Note: RGB mechanical keyboards take a bit more power than the traditional keyboards, it would be better for them to work with desktop since some older USB 2.0 laptops may not be able to provide enough output. Similarly, it may work better with USB ports locating at the back of the computer case than those in the front.)
Full 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 447.5mm x 217mm x 39.3mm
- Cord Length: 1.8 m/70.87 inches
- Standard Keys: 104
- Key Switch: Blue switch
- Operating Force: 60±15g
- Travel(Total): 4.0±0.2 mm
- Net Weight: 1117 g±15 g
- N-key-rollover: Support
- USB interface: USB full speed 2.0
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Compatibility: Windows Vista/Win 7/Win 8/Win 10/Mac OS/Linux
|HV-KB395L / HV-KB390L||HV-KB378L||HV-KB380L||HV-KB558CM||X11|
|Switch||Kailh PG1350 Blue Switch||Otemu Blue Switch||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Number of Keys||104 / 87||104||104||104||104|
|Exchangable Keycaps||Yes (Low Profile Keycaps)||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Keyboard Thickness||0.89 Inch (22.5mm)||1.6 Inch (40.64mm)||1.57 Inch (40mm)||0.8 Inch (20.32mm)||1.5 Inch (38mm)|
|Backlit||RGB / LED, Customizable||RGB, Customizable||RGB, Customizable||LED, Non-Customizable||LED, Non-Customizable|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy cover||Aluminum Alloy cover||Metal cover||Plastic||Metal cover|
|Anti-Ghosting||N Key Rollover||N Key Rollover||Up to 20 Keys Rollover||19 Keys Rollover||19 Keys Rollover|
|Other Features||Detachable USB Cable||N/A||Mechanical-Like Keystrokes||Mouse Provided||Mouse Provided|
HAVIT @ Instagram
Wanna share your look as well? Simply use the tag #havit on Instagram, and we’ll contact you if we are gonna share it.
|Dimensions||44.8 x 3.9 x 21.3 cm|
Calculator, Email, Homepage, Media player, Mute, Next Track, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Search, Stop, Volume Down, Volume Up, Win Key Lock
|Number of Keys|
You can set to single color by pressing FN + Home fourth time, and then press FN+ arrow left and right to change color. If by spectrum mode you mean the mode in FN+Del, then you can press FN+Del again to make it stop.
Please follow these steps: (for products sold after March 2017)
1. Press FN + any key between 1 to 5 on the QWERTY pad of the keyboard (those marked as L1 to L5)
2. Press FN + Home. You will see the NumLock, CapsLock and ScrLock LED indicator on the top right of the keyboard are flashing at the same time
3. Press the key you want to customize multiple times so it changes color every time you press it.
4. When you finished, press FN+Home again to save the setting. The indicators will stop flashing.
5. To switch to a setting you saved, simply press FN + 1 to 5 (L1 to L5)
Please try the following methods to solve your problem:
1. If you are using USB devices (keyboard or mouse, for example) on your desktop PC, please plug in the device with the USB ports on the back of the PC, instead with the front ones.
2. Please use the device on a different computer to see if the problem happens on different computers as well. If the problem is solved on the other computer, then the problem has to do with your original computer itself.
3. If none of these method works, please contact us.
This product is Plug & Play, it means once you plug in the product, it will be installed on your computer automatically, so you don’t need a driver for this product.
If for some reason the product was not installed properly the first time you plug in the device, please follow this guide to update or reinstall the driver (This guide is for Windows 10, but it applies to other Windows systems too): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ad5a063e-5f57-c715-2566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10