Flexible DIY keycaps
Removable keycaps is supported for DIY , constructed with floating keys, mechanical-similar typing/gaming experience
8 sets of anti-ghosting combination keys
8 sets of anti-ghosting combination keys,it makes no conflict when each set of these keys is conducted.
Backlit Brightness Adjustment
Press FN+Page UP to increase backlit brightness-0%–33%–66%–100%(default), FN+Page Down to decrease backlit brightness -100%(default)–66%–33%–0%
10 breathing rate options available
Press Fn+”-” to slow down the breathing rate, and Fn + “+” to speed up the breathing rate
Gold plated USB interface guarantees efficient and stable data transmission
HV-KB380L LED Backlit Wired Membrane Gaming Keyboard is a plug & play keyboard that there is no driver needed
All HAVIT products are built to the highest quality standards and we stand behind our products with 30 day money back guarantee and a full 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Dimension：446.9mm x (W) 149.3mm x (H) 40.5 mm
Operating force :60±15g
Key number: 104 keys;
Net weight: 1232g
Operating Voltage: 5V
Operating Current: 300mA
Cable length :1800mm
Compatible with Windows Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10, MAC,Linux
How to Use
Connecting With Your Computer
- Turn your computer on.
- Insert the USB interface of HV-KB380L keyboard into a USB port of your computer (better choose the USB port locating on the back of the chassis instead of those on the front)
- Wait 1 minute, and your keyboard will automatically read by your computer with no extra driver needed.
(Note: HV-KB380L is a plug & play keyboard that there is no driver needed.)
8 sets of Anti-ghosting Combination Keys (Will not cause conflict when each set of these keys is conducted)
- Tab+Caps+Shift+Ctrl+Q+W+E+R+T+A+S+D+F+G+Z+X+C+V+B+Space (20 Key)
- Q+W+E+R+T+Y+U+I+O+P+Space (11 Key)
- A+S+D+F+G+H+J+K+L+; +Space (11 Key)
- Z+X+C+V+B+N+M+,+.+/+SpaceBack (11 Key)
- TAB+CAPS+Shift+Ctrl+Alt+Q+W+E+A+S+D+Z+X+C (14 Key)
- TAB+CAPS+Shift+Ctrl+Space+Q+W+E+A+S+D+F+G+Z+X+C+↑+ ←+ ↓+→ (20 Key)
- Shift-L+Shift-R+Ctrl-L+Ctrl-R+Alt-L+Alt-R+Space+↑+ ←+ ↓+→ (11 Key)
- A+S+D+F+J+K+L+;+SpaceBack (9 Key)
- Fn+F1: Music player
- Fn+F2: Volume –
- Fn+F3: Volume +
- Fn+F5: Previous Song
- Fn+F6:Next Song
- Fn+F7: Play/Pause
- Fn+F8: Stop
- Fn+F9: Email
- Fn+F10: Web/Home
- Fn+F11: Key Lock
- Fn+F12: Favorite
- Fn+W: Exchange A, S, D, W with ←、↓、→、↑
- FN+Q: It could be changed to 60 bytes/s by pressing once.
- Fn+Win Key: Lock/Unlock Win key
- FN+Page UP: Increase backlit brightness 0%–33%–66%–100%(default)
- FN+Page Down: Decrease backlit brightness 100%(default) –66%–33%–0%
- Fn+ – : Slow down the breathing rate
- Fn+ + : Speed up the breathing rate
- Insert the USB cable into another USB port of the computer.
- If you were using a USB hub, try connecting the keyboard directly with your computer.
- It would be better to plug it into USB ports locating on the back of the chassis instead of those on the front
- Check USB hub for foreign objects or dust
- Unplug and reinsert the USB connector
- Restart the computer.
- If you are using a laptop, please keep your laptop connected with power supply.
If you try all the troubleshooting steps and doesn’t work, just feel free to contact us via [email protected] and give us a chance to help you.