- Updated: the keycaps of Black version are now shine-through
- LED light on Keyboard and mouse
- 19 anti-ghosting keys on keyboard
- Multimedia function keys on keyboard
- Mouse: magnetic ring + gold plated plug + woven cord
- Up to 2400 of mouse DPI
HAVIT HV-KB558CM Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Rainbow Backlit)
Choose Your Currency
Free Shipping & Quantity Discounts Learn More
What They Say
HAVIT HV-KB558CM Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo comes with a 104 standard keys gaming keyboard and a breathing LED gaming mouse.
- Professional gaming keyboard design, adjustable multicolor LED
- 2-level high-strength supporting foot
- 19 anti-ghosting keys, enable free control
- The gaming keyboard can auto sleep if it is not in use for 10 minutes. To reactive, just press any key.
- Switching WASD keys and Arrow keys: Press FN+W to activate / deactivate this feature
- Micro switches provide crisp, firm clicks
- Magnetic ring + gold plated plug + woven cord assure the accuracy and steady of the optical orientation
- 4 color breathing light of mouse: Red, Blue, Purple, Pink; Light-off mode: forward/back button +DPI
- Interface: USB
- Keyboard Size:48.45*20.75*3.2cm
- Number of Keys: 104
- Key Lifetime:10000000 times
- Cable Length: about 150cm
- Net weight: 758g
- Current: 200mA
- Voltage: 5V
- Cable Length: about 160cm
- Mouse Size:13*7*4cm
- Buttons: Forward/back/left/right/scroll wheel/DPI button
|HV-KB395L / HV-KB390L||HV-KB378L||HV-KB380L||HV-KB558CM||X11|
|Switch||Kailh PG1350 Blue Switch||Otemu Blue Switch||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Number of Keys||104 / 87||104||104||104||104|
|Exchangable Keycaps||Yes (Low Profile Keycaps)||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Keyboard Thickness||0.89 Inch (22.5mm)||1.6 Inch (40.64mm)||1.57 Inch (40mm)||0.8 Inch (20.32mm)||1.5 Inch (38mm)|
|Backlit||RGB / LED, Customizable||RGB, Customizable||RGB, Customizable||LED, Non-Customizable||LED, Non-Customizable|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy cover||Aluminum Alloy cover||Metal cover||Plastic||Metal cover|
|Anti-Ghosting||N Key Rollover||N Key Rollover||Up to 20 Keys Rollover||19 Keys Rollover||19 Keys Rollover|
|Other Features||Detachable USB Cable||N/A||Mechanical-Like Keystrokes||Mouse Provided||Mouse Provided|
HAVIT @ Instagram
Wanna share your look as well? Simply use the tag #havit on Instagram, and we’ll contact you if we are gonna share it.
|Dimensions||17.8 × 10.2 × 2.5 cm|
Email, Homepage, Mute, My Computer, Next Track, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Volume Down, Volume Up, Win Key Lock
|Number of Keys|
The LED of this keyboard is not customizable, however you can change the backlit mode from marquee to breathing, and even turn it off. Please refer to the manual of the product for instructions.
While the keyboard can be used on Mac, the multimedia keys, however, do not work on Mac.
Unfortunately the letters on the keycaps are not transparent, so the light cannot go through.
To switch wasd keys and arrow keys, please presss FN + W .
As the keycaps of the keyboard is not switchable, therefore you cannot physically switch the keys of the keyboard.
Unfortunately the sleep feature cannot be turned off.
To change DPI, simply press the DPI button (the one next to the middle mouse wheel).
Please try the following methods to solve your problem:
1. If you are using USB devices (keyboard or mouse, for example) on your desktop PC, please plug in the device with the USB ports on the back of the PC, instead with the front ones.
2. Please use the device on a different computer to see if the problem happens on different computers as well. If the problem is solved on the other computer, then the problem has to do with your original computer itself.
3. If none of these method works, please contact us.
This product is not programmable, however, there might be third party software that can program Plug & Play product like this one, so please search for these software on Google.
This product is Plug & Play, it means once you plug in the product, it will be installed on your computer automatically, so you don’t need a driver for this product.
If for some reason the product was not installed properly the first time you plug in the device, please follow this guide to update or reinstall the driver (This guide is for Windows 10, but it applies to other Windows systems too): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ad5a063e-5f57-c715-2566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10