- Scientific ergonomic design
- Reliable connection
- 3 Adjustable DPI levels & 6 buttons
- Durable Design
- Plug and Play
HAVIT HV-MS55GT Wireless Vertical Mouse with Ergonomic Design, Optical
From: USD 16.99
Choose Your Currency
Free Shipping & Quantity Discounts Learn More
Scientific ergonomic design
The HAVIT HV-MS55GT Wireless Vertical Mouse uses a contoured shape to seamlessly fit your palm, allowing smoother movement and preventing wrist strain. Scientific ergonomic design helps preventing possible mouse arm or tennis elbow (RSI syndrome), perfectly fits your palm (right-handed) and allow smoother movement.
Adopted advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology, can be operated at a working distance up to 10m in 360 degree with no interference.
3 Adjustable DPI levels & 6 buttons
Easy to switch among 800/ 1200/ 1600dpi; Easy to control the mouse while using with 6 buttons (Forward button, Back button, Left button, Right button, Scroll Wheel, DPI button).
Made from ABS material and the sleek matte finish technology provides a smooth surface that enhances grip and prevents smudges or fingerprints, durable to use;
Plug and Play
Just plug the included USB Nano receiver of the HAVIT HV-MS55GT Wireless Vertical Mouse into your computer’s USB port, with no extra driver required, and soon ready to enjoy the convenience.
- Wireless technology: 2.4GHz
- Wireless distance: 10m
- Size: 125*81*71mm
- Product Size: 123.69*67.91*61.58mm
- Weight: 157±5g
- Net Weight: 102±5g
- Key number: 6
- Resolution: 800/1200/1600dpi
- Operating cycles: 1,000,000 cycles
- Battery: AAA*2 ( Not included )
- Material: ABS+matte oil
- System requirement: Windows: 2000/ ME/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10/ MAC/ Linux
- 1x Wireless Mouse
- 1x USB receiver
- 1x User manual
|Dimensions||12.5 x 8 x 7 cm|
AAA*2 (Not included)
|Number of Buttons|
The dongle of our wireless mouse is usually inserted inside of the battery slot of the mouse.
Each adapter of our wireless mouse is uniquely paired with one mouse only, so two wireless mice will not interfere with each other. We experimented on two of our wireless mice, and they won’t affect each other.
As each dongle is uniquely paired with our wireless mouse, if a dongle is misplaced, then the mouse will not work, so please keep the dongle safe. If you do lost the dongle, please contact us so we can provide detailed solutions.
To change DPI, simply press the DPI button (the one next to the middle mouse wheel).
Please try the following methods to solve your problem:
1. If you are using USB devices (keyboard or mouse, for example) on your desktop PC, please plug in the device with the USB ports on the back of the PC, instead with the front ones.
2. Please use the device on a different computer to see if the problem happens on different computers as well. If the problem is solved on the other computer, then the problem has to do with your original computer itself.
3. If none of these method works, please contact us.
This product is not programmable, however, there might be third party software that can program Plug & Play product like this one, so please search for these software on Google.
This product is Plug & Play, it means once you plug in the product, it will be installed on your computer automatically, so you don’t need a driver for this product.
If for some reason the product was not installed properly the first time you plug in the device, please follow this guide to update or reinstall the driver (This guide is for Windows 10, but it applies to other Windows systems too): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ad5a063e-5f57-c715-2566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10